Such a simple recipe. Easy to follow, the bread comes out light and fluffy.
- 3 Cups Bread Flour
- 1.5 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 9 Grams Instant Yeast
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Heat Water to about 90 degrees F. Add Milk and Yeast. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together Bread Flour, Salt and Sugar.
- When the Yeast is bloomed, add into dry ingredients and kneed together.
- continue to add flour or milk for desired consistency of the dough.
- when dough is smooth, roll into a ball shape and place into a large lightly grease mixing bowl and let rise for 1-1.5 hrs.
- degas the dough and use a roller to roll into half an inch thinkness and as wide as your bread pan.
- roll the dough into a large cylinder shape and place into bread pan
- let rise for another 30-40mins.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- bake bread for 35 - 40 mins.
- let cool on wire rack